B.Ed is an intellectual programme of vibrant Education community that is nationally acclaimed and a trusted source of knowledge about the systems that influence teacher professional development as well as the educational and social development of students.
Different educational programmes offered at IAMR in which B.Ed is a combination of theory, practical opportunities and a lots of extra curricular activities which will be beneficial for students in future during their teaching career . Educators are prepared in IAMR as a resource of positive change in schools and local and global communities. Curriculum of B.Ed is in line with global trends regarding student-teacher education that facilitates a deep understanding of teaching concepts, global competitiveness, academic strength, teaching skills along with direct experience of the school environment and work culture.
Well qualified and creative faculty is committed to inductive learning techniques, student-centred pedagogy. They not only teach content but encourage students for collaboration and focus on real world learning in both synchronous and asynchronous mode. They model themselves by build rapport with students, facilitate engaging discussions and provide authentic assessment. Develops pupil teacher into a lifelong learner, facilitator and guide of students.
Additionally, they provide different opportunities to pupil teachers to express themselves on different national and global platforms through Workshops, Guest lectures, national and international conferences and seminars, field trips, competitions, real school teaching and school internship.
- To assimilate knowledge and develop an understanding of the different ways and approaches to organize student's learning experiences.
- To develop an insight and understanding for various strategies and techniques of both offline and online evaluation in present scenario along with their real classroom applications.
- To understand about various aspects of school management.
- To develop their overall Personality and make them responsible citizen.
- To make them expert and skilled to bring positive changes in the society.
- To make them aware about different synchronous and asynchronous m
There are vast career opportunities in B.Ed or Bachelor of Education. After doing B.Ed, candidates can get job opportunities in private, government and many other sectors. Some of the major careers after B.Ed are following:
- Primary school teacher
- Post Graduate Teacher
- Trained Graduate Teacher
- School Assistant
- Language Teachers
- Online Tutor
- Educational Administrator
- Educational Counsellor
- Career Counsellor
- Content Writer
- Educational Researcher
- Research Fellow
- Content developer
- Subject Matter Expert
- Creative Writer
- Guest Lectures of esteemed educational Speakers from different national and international universities
- Practical Learning through Academic Clubs
- Personality Development session
- School Internship
- Alumni Talk Series
- Workshop and seminars on various educational topics by experts
- Mock Interviews
- ICT enriched learning Experiences
- Synchronous and Asynchronous learning
- Online teaching practice through different educational platforms.
- Wi-Fi enabled Campus,
- Well-equipped Class rooms & Laboratories
- Technology Oriented & Air conditioned Classrooms
- Educational tours
- Real classroom teaching in reputed schools
- Real world teaching strategies
- CTET & UPTET Preparation
- Personality Enhancement
- Art and Craft
- Basic Computer Training
- Advanced Powerpoint Presentation
- Professional Language Development
- Hand-on Experience using different Technical Audio-Visual Aids
Candidates should have done graduation from any recognised university in any stream- Arts /science/commerce with minimum percentage is 50% for all category candidates.