We provide personalized reference service to our readers. It is our whole hearted endeavor to provide right and timely information. The readers can approach the staff, which provides the needful. Question Papers pertaining to previous years' examinations are also stocked in the reference collection of the Library. The Library provides its readers the in-house Xerox facility. This enables them to get the required and non issuable reading material Xeroxed. Circulation Service
The members can get the books issued and returned from the library according to their category. There are well laid norms for issue and return.
The library remains open from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. from Monday to Friday. We offer its services around the year by keeping its doors open to the readers.
- All the students, teachers as well as the non-teaching staff members are the members of the library.
- The Librarian at the discretion of Principal may allow others to make casual use of library.
- Before entering the library, personal belongings of the readers must be kept at the entrance.
- Librarian may recall any books from the borrower at any time after issue.
- There is an overdue charge of Re.1 (Rupee One) per day on every book beyond the allowed lending period for first 10 days; Rs. 2 per day on every book for next 10 days and Rs. 10 per day on every book after that period.
- Members are responsible for any damage caused by them to the books or other property belonging to the library and shall be required to pay the penalty imposed upon them by the Librarian.
- Upon any infringement of the library rules, members shall forfeit the privileges of admission and membership of the library.
- A borrower shall replace a book if it is lost while in custody.
- In case borrower fails to replace a lost or damaged book within a month from the due date of its return, he/she shall pay to the Library the full cost of the book.
- A person loosing or damaging Library books repeatedly shall be debarred from using the Library.
- The reference books, journals and dissertations etc. shall not be issued.
- In special cases, the Librarian at his/her discretion may issue a reference book for a short period.